PLUSKURS - Guiding young people in finding a profession
We offer courses for deprived young people to guide them in the process of finding an education or a profession. Throughout these courses, mentors are working side by side with young people to motivate them in finding a profession they like. The courses consist of support during the application process, simulation of job interviews and assistance in finding a job or apprenticeship.
- Assisting young people in setting realistic goals
- Offering professional application trainings
- Analyzing individual strengths and weaknesses
- Offering an overview of existing professions for orientation
- Motivating and encouraging deprived youths